Sepla’s Board of Directors has called elections for a total of 16 company councils for the 28th, 29th and 30th of November. The process will begin next Monday, 24 October, with the publication of the electoral census on the notice boards located in Sepla’s headquarters in Madrid and Barcelona.
Pre-candidatures for the elections can be presented from 24 October until 3 November. The deadline for the submission of closed nominations for each company council will open on November 8 and close on November 14. To do so, written submissions should be sent to the Secretariat and the Chairman of the Sepla Electoral Committee respectively, either by email to email@example.com or by post to the following address: Calle del General Díaz Porlier, 49, Int. 4º, 28001 Madrid.
- From Oct 24 to Nov 2 Publication of the Preliminary Electoral Census, claims on the census, correction of errors and Call for Elections
- From Oct 24 to Nov 2 Application for postal vote
- Nov 2 Census Challenges, Rulings on challenges, publication of the final Census
- From Oct 24 to Nov 3 Submission of pre-candidatures
- Nov 4 and 7 Correction of deficiencies of pre-candidatures and definitive proclamation of candidatures
- From 8 to 14 NOV Submission of candidatures
- Nov 15 Publication of candidatures
- Nov 16 Challenges to candidatures, rulings on challenges and final proclamation of candidatures
- Nov 17 Verification of the electronic voting system by the Electoral Committee and issuance of certificates
- From 17 to 23 Nov Mailing of postal ballots to those who have requested them and of a digital electronic voting certificate to those voters who have not requested a vote by postal ballot
- From 17 to 26 Nov Electoral Campaign
- Nov 27 Day of Electoral Reflection
- Nov 28, 29 and 30 Personal Voting. At the close of the polling station, which is the deadline for the receipt of postal and electronic votes online, the counting of votes will take place
- Nov 30 Proclamation of provisional results
- Nov 30 and Dec 1 Challenges to results
- Dec 2 Final decision and proclamation
Delegates shall be elected through a closed list system. Sepla’s Electoral Bylaws allow for face-to-face voting, postal voting and also electronic voting, which is recommended for the convenience of members.