The Legal Department negotiates and defends the working conditions of Sepla pilots, advising and assisting the Company Councils in their collective bargaining processes and going to court when companies fail to comply with the agreements or violate the labor rights of pilots at an individual level.
We go to Court
- We react to the unilateral imposition of conditions.
- We denounce corporate abuses
- We claim against dismissals
- We appeal against changes in programming
We assist Company Councils
- We negotiate collective bargaining agreements.
- We draft and present collective demands.
- We represent in mediations and conciliations
- We sign extra-statutory agreements